How much Does a Blogspot cost??

Recently i've been using this Web app to evaluate my Blog value, and here's how it looked :

RM 1396.88

Anyway, it's just only thousands while other websites or other blogspots may costs up to millions or hundred thousands, but for me, Stupiakboy.blogspot.com had played a very important role in my life.

As i remembered, i started my blogging career since 15 and till now, the age is 17, two and a half years of blogging journey. Been through Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter (which i wish not to encounter), ups and downs, happy, sad, EMO, not-EMO, bla bla bla....

for me, This blogspot is the best place for me to cry out to, a place where i can hide my dirty little secrets. (since there's no much local readers. XD). And sometimes, it's a friend of mine who listens, when everyone turned a deaf year, when there's no one to listen to me. For me, it's a place where my heart truly lay.

Ever since i started blogging, i start to record occasional entries, concerning life, encounters at first, then thoughts start to slide in, philosophic writings sets in. Then in the end, it ended up as a site where you can know about everything about this little boy who once started out with nothing and now a website which worth RM 1369. It has all you need to know about me, and all things that i've experience, and all my sincere comments, no lies, a place like no other.

Trust me when i say "i promise", and i promise and assure you that everything i wrote in this site is 100% truth, no cover ups, no lies, no fake news trying to get attention. And to STALKERS, if you wish to stalk me, this will be a very good way to appoach me. =)

And for all this while, special thanks again to my foreign readers, who become the majority crowd among my readers and some of my close friends and buddies, who spend time hours and hours reading my blog, sometimes listening to my worthless crappings. I hope that all of you can gain benefit from my writings all these while, perhaps spiritually or physically (if you can link it somehow). And hope i didn't unintentionally spread any hatred or misconception or perhaps hurtful words through this medium.

I don't know how will i be without this place where i can fit all my thoughts in. Thank you my Blog. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails