Saphira


Recently as for the aftermath of SPM exam, I start to read again, and this time I’m read Bringsir, the third book of Eragon : Inheritance cycle.

It’s basically about a farm boy, Eragon, who found a dragon named Saphira which they in the end turned out to be mate in battling the Empire as they are sandwiched between different forces such as the varden, dwarfs, elves and etcetera, etcetera…. It’s a worth-to-read book which I recommend you guys shouldn’t miss, as it has a combination of action, thriller, romance, mystery, and astounding suspenses.

One think I like the most about the story is the intimacy that bonds Eragon and Saphira, as their relationships as Rider and Dragon heightens. Between them there’s one invisible telepathic connection which allows them to communicate all time, all place. And Saphira, whose wisdom and knowledge outmatched all living things, always prove that she’s really reliable when Eragon search for help, or when he suffered from all sorts of predicament.

As I read along the story, I found out that I actually grown envious with the close relationship that Eragon and Saphira share. It’s like when you feel that all hope is gone and you feel really bad, and then there’s this warm voice that sound like “Little one…. How are you??” coming to you, providing you security and inner peace.. Note that Saphira never failed to know what Eragon is thinking and with his superb wisdom and knowledge, she solved Eragon’s problem. How I hope I have a companion or mate like this, whose mind is literally linked to mine, and understands what I want or feel….. How I wish I will find this sapphire egg which waited to be hatched in my garage. How I wish that someone will understand me as much as how Saphira understands Eragon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails