SPM : day 9




Yes, it's finally over, for some people who had finished this exam. But for me, who is one of the unlucky one, still have to make it through 8 days of torture.... Hmm.... anyway, it's ending in a short while, just like an eye blink in a split moment.

Actually there's lot to ponder about.

What am I going to do after this SPM??

What's my primary goal after this??

Who will I be??

Where will I go??

How will I end up??

I don't know. Frankly.

I'm just afraid that things are not going to be in their usual rhythm after this strenuous exam. Just as state as a law proposed by Robert Hooke. "The extension of a spring is directly proportional to the load exerted on it, PROVIDED that the spring constant is not exceeded." This is what i fear. What if the constant is exceeded?? what am i going to do if things doesn't make up anymore like how they use to be?? Should i let go?? Or keep holding on??

Guess i got 8 more days to find it out.

And for those who just finished their exams...... WORK YOUR BRAIN NOW!!!!


p.s. to a bunch of accountants who are going to have their test tomorrow. Good luck and all the best!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails