Post-Valentine's review.



So there goes, the most loving season of the year. Seeing a lot of flowers, teddies, chocolates, pink coloured decoratings and bla bla blas,,. As a matter of fact, i was somehow involved in the organizing of some valentine's day event. *sigh* Have perplexed, mixed emotions seeing loving couples, and also some Sweet moments shared between couples.

Nothing alarming happened, unless if my readers -- you guys consider receiving RM30 phone credit reload on particularly 14th of feb from an anonymous guy/girl means anything significant. I'm really confused at why would someone reloaded 30 bucks F.O.C for me anonymously. Admire me?? Or just wanting to pull a joke on me, to trigger my self-boastful, perasan nature. So i just try to be frank, if you want to let me know that it is you who reloaded 30 bucks for me, you may, don't be shy. I don't care if you're a secret admirer of me, i can accept you as my friend if you want to be mine, but no more than that, I'm taken. Unavailable. And honestly, thank you. I suddenly feel so rich now.

Anyway, I'm very shocked by you calling me, I never thought that would happen to me on that particular day. At least i showed that i'm still on your mind. I really appreciate that.

Speaking of love, i love how some philosophers viewed love as "it takes minutes to fall in love but it takes years to learn what love is". Affirmative, i totally agreed on that. To those out there who thinks that having a relationship or falling in love is just the same like in those romantic Korean dramas, Sweet lines, romantic atmosphere, and things like that, I TELL YOU, STOP DREAMING!!!

You wouldn't believe it until you experienced it yourself, trust me. For me, i view "being in love" as a lesson to teach us how to love, and a journey to look for our soul mate. It's not dependent on feelings, at least NOT ENTIRELY dependent on it. LOVE means you and your companion, or lover together hold on to each other and don't let go. It's not just "how i feel" or "How in love i am". PAY ATTENTION, all that matters is YOU TWO WORK HARD TOGETHER FOR A "HAPPILY EVER AFTER" ENDING. So, guys and girls!! hold on to those who really love you, appreciate their love for you, and don't let them go, or else you'll regret that you've let someone who really love you passed you by. Wish you all the best of lucks. (i tried so hard to give emphasis on the "work hard". making it bigger, tinted it red somemore.... Yes, couples have to work hard in their relationship)

Anyway, my cousin who claimed that "he is single" got caught buying flowers on Valentine's Day, snapshot-ed by a reporter from the press. The snapshot is up in the press. Now the whole sarawak is going to witness the exposure of He being in love. GAgs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails