Skeptics.



It's always hard to be skeptical while everyone thinks that you're wrong. So there it is, in the end there're only a few options, either to be brainwashed, following the majority; or keep on with your skepticism. It doesn't mean what you're believing is wrong, but to what extent are you confident about your belief and to what extent are you willing to stand out for something that you believe in .

For instance, you're working so hard on a relationship but people are telling you that it won't work. so then, would you believe what people say and terminate the relationship?? or you'll work to your very best, by protraying acceptance, patience and unconditional love, until your relationship florish?? Simply quote something my pastor said,

"everyone is different, so different in the fact that two couples would always quarell when they first come together. Yes, at first the love drunk will sustain the relationship and makes everything feels sweet. but when reality sets in, here comes the real challenge. Actually, the key to the problem is persistence. If the couple happened to be persistent and endured every hardship together, they will be most likely prosperous and happy in the end, as the number of quarrels decreased with time."


===================================================================


Being on a plane, morn. breezy (how do i know?? i don't know). Enjoying the view of the plane wings cutting through the cotton-candy-clouds.


Being airbourne always end up finding fascinating sights

Meanwhile, I'm currently in Sibu alone, on a quest to look after my granny who's undergoing operation to treat her arthritis by replacing the synovial joint with titanium plate. From what i can see, the Sibu general hospital is a lot dilapitated and as a matter of fact, ancient compared to the kuching general hospital. I hope i can share about the hospital in the future posts.

Being alone feels so new to me, currently. HAving to board the plane alone, face all kinds of situations alone, and live a lonely, alone life. it's all different, not naggy parents, you live according to your own schedule. Part of me tells me that i'm loving this kind of joyful, care-free life, not restricted by anything but another part of me tells me that i'm going to get tired of this solitary life and miss my friends, and those whom i love. Man, I don't know. I'm now living in a big room and sleeping on a queen size bed, all by myself, and me alone. brand new exposure.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails