Redefiniton.

The title says it all. I need to redefine myself.

Being 18 is a special thing, it means more responsibility and less immaturity. Though i still couldn't put pieces together about what maturity is, part of me is starting to loath attitude and doings that i've previously (which i mean in the past) done. There's a strong sensation in me that urges me to change and grow up, and be different. So here it is. Redifinition.

So, this marks the start of metamorphosis of this once-to-be stupiakboy, into somewhat, or someone who can capture people's heart without have to seek much attention, full of charisma and enthusiasm, that's what i want to be. First off, i have to consider on removing part of my negative traits.

Pride. First of all. Involuntary Arrogance. There's usually something in me which makes people thinks that i'm proud with myself and arrogant, which i can't figure out why. I don't know. All in all, i've got to eliminate this characteristic and be Good.

Second of all. Childish-sm.

Third. peculiar sense of lameness.

Fourth. Self-torturing passion.

So yea,

I'm going to work hard to change.



p.s. Doesn't really feel well lately, having difficulty to breath upon waking up and partial cardiac pains..... Hope it won't turn out to be cancerous....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails