Promises are not meant to be broken. (updates)

Promises are bitterness coated in a sugarcoat. It's a liability to people who doesn't mean to keep it. It's a way to build up trust. It's something you would not want to simply give because failing to keep it will make you untrustworthy. So please, don't ever ever give a promise you can't keep, especially to those who have your full trust. If you think that's a joke, stop it right NOW!

I never liked people who gives empty promises.

And no,
I don't give
Empty
Promises


So how am i recently?? Fine. And way out of shape. Many things happened, including to those others who thinks that their life are in a sadistic misery. Everyone's having a bad day. Guess we're on the same boat huh??

I think i'm getting better but as someone ever said "放不下的往往是最痛的” fits my condition perfectly. Yes, princess of egypt, you're really right. I still can't get over the disappointment that i still can't let everything go, while the other one had already went through it, happier than each day... I'm frank with myself, yes, i still can't.

I agree with you Hannah Montana, that if one day i am able to delete all the texts from her then it means i can finally let go of her.... I really anticipated the coming of the day. Cause even now though i'm in a grave despair, she doesn't even care.... I hope and crave for the coming of the day.

The World and Everything in it changes fast
People's Heart changes too....
I'm Sick
So So Sick of it...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails