Here we go again


Three Point Turn


Side Parking

Prior to my second driving exam, after failing the first one (which is kinda unexpected). This morning i'm back to the usual place, same consortium, same parking lot, same scenery, same car. Everything brings back the memories on the day i have the previous test, the day i received my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia result. Something not worth to be mentioned. Bad memories.

Now i should just keep up my consistency, remain dull for the rest of the day, and remind myself : DON'T SHOW OFF!!!

Sometimes i do think pride somehow consumed me causing some careless mistakes, but most of the time i'm really in the state of blur that i'll forget this and that. Sigh, the rate of going old among the youths is getting more and more rapid these days....

I'm just going to sleep early and get myself ready for tomorrow.

NIGHT PEEPS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails