Depressisimo


Hey,
I desperately hope that you're still reading my blog,
The only place now you can seek my true feelings, my real thoughts

Are the chances scarce??
Don't you care anymore??
I can only hope.
I hope that you still care.



All these days I've been thinking about my grievance, everything that happened hurts my heart to the fullest, making you easier for the rest of the times.
Even your last promise means nothing.
Do i still believe in you?? i believed. Now i don't.
I remember that you say you still want me as your best friend.
Now, it's just insignificant.





I wonder if I can forget everything by deleting your contact??
You've succeeded, why shouldn't i work it out too??
Why am i foolish enough to indulge in this intriguing torturous torment??
I just can't get it.













曾经的那份爱
我至今还在
等待

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails