人生一场戏,戏如人生



Somehow I wished I can talk to you again.
Part of me thinks that we shouldn’t have ended this way,
At least, I shouldn’t have hate you, and you shouldn’t have hate me.

Shall we put this in an orderly way,
Name your reasons,
And I tell you mine,
Maybe you will forgive me,
And I will not think so badly about you.

Whatever that happened, I’ve forgive and forget
Guess there’re always pieces
That adds up
That makes up
What we are today.



...


那晚梦到你了
来的真是很突然
看着你,说话也有些尴尬

我想,
到底可不可以回到以前
我们可以畅谈如初??
可以吗??

有时,
我希望可以再和你说话。


思念如燕
它飞舞舌尖
二零一零年八月十一日


4 comments:

Ryl said...

ahh :)

Joshua said...

apa ahh girl?? XD

Ryl said...

I know you know yay :D I miss your lameness daddy , but having a nice time here looking at goodlooking angmos yay :D

Joshua said...

Eh??? why ar??

Related Posts with Thumbnails