Three Dots


At times when all our strength is drained, we need a source to power-up, a place for us to get refreshed and start anew. Can it be a friend, a song, a God, or even a lover. All in all, being strong is not just about getting over obstacles from time to time, but to get up whenever we fall down.

I know I’m not strong enough to be,
Everything that I’m supposed to be
I give up, I’m not strong enough
Hands of mercy won’t you cover me?
Lord, right now I’m asking you to be
Strong enough, strong enough
For the both of us


...

Ipoh is a great place actually, not so nice, but with awesome food.


Taking off… And careful when you sleep…

Oops.



Super high class toilet


Ancient train terminal with over 100 years old history

Of course, the trip wouldn’t be whole without scrumptious food :


凤爪


怡保鸡


芽菜鸡




Michelangelo pizza, only in Ipoh

芒果冰,芋头冰

YUM YUM!!

杂果冰


Luckily we realized how big our apettite was, as compared to other table of friends…. *burp*


早餐 :点心



爷爷泡的茶,有种味道叫做家…..


大牌火锅




烧腊

炭烧白咖啡


PLUS eggtart…







Not forgetting Sunway Lagoon @Tambun…


Getting admission using staff ticket. XD





Fun Times….


And finally, on the way back home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails