Post 18 review

Well i know this post is certainly very very very out of date and I really didn't mean to abandon my blog and indulge in my own celebration..... ya, I'm now officially 19. =)


Special thanks to :

Chelsea "Hungry Bird" Khor
Yich "N" YiFi ChengFeng
Vin cent "rose" Tan
Eunice "Pei Pei" Wong
Zhi Liang the guy-who-was-born-a-day-after-me
Chiu Woan the one with ultimate Perasanity "self-confidence"
Xiao Tian
Angel Malay Chicken
Estella la la la la la, elmo's world...
Jentek
Jon
Roy the wirawati
Tong sampah  awesome yeng!
毛茸茸
WHY YY??
Peter Lee
大家姐 Jun Jun
Jenny SNSD
Mr. Angry Bird Ng
Kok
Xin Jie
Yee Theng

Thank you people for making my birthday a memorable one. If there's any chance please do celebrate again with me next year ya.. XD "special thanks" for the surprise of dragging me out of the house and put me on the Grill.... 

And thanks to my fellow housemates for the awesome wallet. =) Love it and am gonna change it soon. XD

And a heartfelt "thank you" for those who wished me happy birthday, thank you for bearing me in your mind. You are seriously awesome. =)


...

老了一岁,顿时觉得世界不再那么的简单。
几时环境开始变得难应付??

持之以恒??
放弃??

我确实长大了,
大家也长大了,
环境也变了,
唯有我仍然抓住过去,
活在现在,
面对一个无知的未来。

...


Can someone teach me how to react when something bad is happening and I don't have the strength to stop it??





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails