SARAWAK DAY 2


Yea yea yea, I've changed my blog's look and the song at the same time. Anyway, i hope you guys will love this song "Come home" by the One Republic. Somehow the song sounds so warm and soothing that it melts you from the inside. "Come home, come home" it says. Are you still out there wandering around with no sense of belonging??  Well, I've come home and there's nothing else that feels more like home. =)

Meanwhile, while I'm enjoying the pure joy of staying here in the moist land of Sarawak, I've decided to improve my language a bit by blog more during these days. So yea, you're gonna expect more of my posts in this place these days. =)


So yea, what would i answer if someone ask me how am i??

For one who've been leaving home for just a short period of 12 months, I've been through a lot. And I've have seen enough of people for the time being. I mean, what's the meaning if who you see are ugly souls that would make you puke if you just get along with them longer??

I've been terrorized. Mystified. Disappointed. Slashed. Gashed. Picked upon. Hurted. By the cruel reality of the fact that people have their own dark sides, their own grand demeanour that sometimes makes me sick to a very extreme extent that i have no wish to talk about it and by the time people ask me, i would just let the silence linger on after the question, and never to break it.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY am i reacting to the inevitable?? Why is it so hard to accept the fact that people have their own weaknesses, physically or mentally, or spiritually?? Why is it so shocking that your perfect world in your teeny tiny mind is bound to be slashed wide open to countless waves of redefinition which is inevitably unavoidable?? Do you really think that the world is really as perfect as you think?? Do you think that this is the place where you can find people with attitudes and characters that perfectly suits you??

Somehow i hope so,
I hope that this world is a very nice place,
And i hope it can be better.

Hello world
Hope you're listening
Forgive me if i'm young
Speaking out in turn

A whole new world. My dad is right, You can never blame people to treat us the way that you don't like.Sadly, The only thing that you can do is to change yourself and accommodate to the people, the environment, the norm, and the world.

If so, how can i fend myself from conforming to the world's way?? Is there a way which i can follow so i can still keep my mind naive and yet accept the fact this world that is wide open to me infront is full of negativity and unjust??

I wish i know how to.



Related Posts with Thumbnails