SARAWAK DAY 7


What constitutes of a meaningful life??

Today I met with one friend of mine from the secondary school years, and we have the usual routine of loitering around at the Waterfront park, and also seize the opportunity to play a guitar, sing and beatbox there under the gaze of passing by tourist, and also local authorities.

I think most of my friends will think that this sort of doing is only for those who are in the lower tier of the whole social structure, the so called "low class" people but I really don't agree with that in particular. So what you're trying to say that those people who stand by streets and sings is someone who's very poor and doesn't deserve any attention with respect?? Well, far as i know i think they're the kind of person who had found a better way to earn money for their family compare to just sit there and hoping for sympathy from by passers, or they really have a deep passion for music and just hope for someone who will resonate to their music.

So what makes up of a meaningful life??

Someone once told me that i should go live my life, do things that i've never done before, try everything before I got a regular job and is no longer as mobile as when i was young again. Go adventure, go backpacking, go, just GO! My dad encourages me, and for that i'm grateful because i manage to have an interesting, enriching journey myself and pick up the hobby of doing photography along the way.




























I hope someday i can actually step into the real world, bulging with a whole new culture and scenery, and there i shall find satisfaction, for at last I have seen the world, where we're all living in. =)

And i'm still waiting for the day to come,
Because it'll come.

SO WHAT CONSTITUTES OF A MEANINGFUL LIFE??


For me,
Love, Cherish, and Embrace,
Hold on to all the sadness, happiness, solemn or frivolous all alike.
Take it all in and you'll find a mixture,
All contrasts, but together they makes up a beautiful picture,
A meaningful life.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails