A Testimony


Hey there!  =)

Greetings from Kolej Teknologi Timur, Sepang! I’m Joshua Wong, an ex-greenian and also and ex-member of GRSS ISCF. I’m actually honored and feel fortunate for being able to share my testimony here on this very joyous occasion.  Well, in case you all wonder what I am doing recently, I’m studying A level under the sponsorship of JPA, and am going to further my studies to India the next year. =) It’s truly an eye-opener for me throughout my life here in KL and I can feel that my life is just starting under the guidance of God. All glory and praises to Him.

Well, if you were to ask me how is it feel to be like studying away from home, I would tell you that it’s a brand new experience, exciting but sad sometimes as you starts to miss your families and friends you used to be with before you fly off to study. Friends from ISCF for instance, I would never forget how you guys have played a role in changing my life, leading my life on the right track.

I’ve been joining ISCF an early year of form 1, and by then I was still a young and naïve little kid who’s still a stranger to all stuffs going around in the new school. And the first group of people who showed their genuine care for me is the seniors from ISCF. I can always remember vividly the sincerity in the seniors when they carefully and gently bring us up in this new secondary-school environment, and constantly showing their concern over our academic progress, and would not hesitate to give help when we’re in need.

And believe those people who said that “time flies”. I concur to the fact when I grew up to be a form 5 young adult in a brief blink of my eyes. Wow, I realized, that I’m going to sit for SPM this year, and stress starts pour in. The effect of preparation for exam seems to affect all my friends around me, which furthermore puts more desperation in my “stress-tank”. It is a really hard time.

And yet, I’m really thankful for God’s grace during trials and tribulations, and those support given by my friend, friends from ISCF especially. I would never forget how eager all the brother and sisters in Christ are in showing their care and concern, comfort when I’m sad, and the joy when they share my happiness when I manage to pull through waves of exams. And hereby I want to extend my gratefulness to Miss Yong Mie Ling for providing words of comfort throughout my course of secondary school years, and for always remembering me in her prayers. I’m sure that all the support from my friends and teacher herself had pushed me harder than ever in order to seize the opportunity to study under the sponsorship of the government.

And for the bible says "Whoever for my sake receives one such young child as this, receives me; and whoever receives me, receives not so much me as Him who sent me." (Mark 9:37). I’m very sure that all of my friends will be deeply blessed for they’ve served me with love for Christ sake, and in turn served Christ. I want to thank all of you for making my life here in GRSS a memorable one.

And finally I want to wish GRSS ISCF to be continually blessed and continue to walk in the way of God. May God be with us. Amen.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails