Epic Conclusion


Time Shifts.
The finale draws all of us back to here, Kolej Teknologi Timur where we all are bound to the reality of "to study hard and fly and catch our dreams". The whole sick carousel of to fall and strive, and to strive and fall. An Epic conclusion to AS level, A brand new beginning for the even more challenging A2 level.

And thank God for the whole 10 days of self-redefining, finally I learn that i can never never afford to show my weakness to anyone anymore. Yes, I think it is really foolish of me to trust someone easily and come naked mentally to someone even before calculating all risks and probabilities.

Can you afford to be betrayed once again?? NO certainly for you, and for me the same.
Sometime it really awed me when I can simply offer pure trust to people those whom i've just met. Do you call that naive?? Or it is stupid?? I mean, does it hurt to trust someone?? I think it's pure and nice and just Good to trust someone without any single doubts. But why is it so hard to believe that people can simple exploits that as a weakness and bring you down??

I don't believe it at first. And now I do.
If you expect you can offer trust for someone and hope that they'll trust you the same in return, you're being really childish.
And if you expect that your secret is safe when you break it to someone, NO, you're taking things for granted and shame on you, they do not have the responsibility to bring your secrets to their grave.


And again I've brought you all to this solemn fact that "The world is a cruel war on a chessboard where you are just one in Gazillion of the pieces wandering on the board, waiting to prey or being preyed upon". A hard truth to learn from if you are originated from a protective family, like me.




I wish I can tell you how does it feel to put your trust in someone
whom you think is the key that ends your lone life,
and whom you solely depend on to access the world
Full of Anticipation
Full of Hope
for a perfect world

But little did you know
That the little dream of yours
Is a futile effort built on collapsing foundations.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails