21122012


To my surprise many people are actually taking this seriously. Oh My Gawd, people must be tweeting insanely on the end of the world this moment, if they have one tweeter account. Sigh, I might as well put up a status, no?

The end of a chapter often flips into a new chapter.
So where does this so called "end of the world" leads us to??

I think we need to know, just in case, that IN CASE the world ends today, we'll have a new one waiting for us, unbreakable, and lasting for eternity. Are we believing at this hour?? Should we take a minute out and reflect on ourselves instead of busy scrolling through Facebook notifications??

Well, I'm pretty sure that the world won't end today, I haven't go to India, I haven't earn real money, I haven't travel around the world, I haven't get married, and there's too much "I haven't" for me if the world ends.

Anyways, 

Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

We can't know for sure. =)
See you tomorrow if the world doesn't end.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails