BTN - Biro TataNegara


Before we moved on with our studies to our respective foreign countries, we need to attend a 5 days 4 nights "brain-washing" camp so that we can be better spokesman for our country, and at the same time reflects the ultimate quality of a true Malaysian. 


Kem Ulu Kenas, Perak. Quite nice huh the place?

The first thing everyone do when step out of the bus : pointing up the phone to the sky, looking for telephone signal. 

WHY??

When a phone is switch on, it will send signal to numerous base station to identify itself, the foreign exchange which links all the base stations monitors and assign the frequency with strongest signal to the phone...

NO LINE LAR


Our Folio, together with our awesome Jalur Gemilang, to be sayed around when we sing the 1 Malaysia song.

There's really nothing to talk about for the camp, except that we have lotsa brain washing sessions on constitutions, the undeniable special rights owned by the Malays and Bumiputeras, the Justice system, the government systems. Afterall i do really hope I can lay hands on a Federal Constitution and read it up.

All stuffs are really boring, except for one that's worth to mention. I screw up the simulation planned by teh facilitators, bringing all participants down with me, in summary. I never know they can design such a sophisticated game but with no clear instruction. In the end, EPIC FAIL, thanks to me.



Some dudes. =) yea, i'm the cutest among all.. ==


Pretty pretty...


All in all, this camp had really give me lotsa beautiful memories not because of the inspiring programmes, but because I've make a lot of friends, mainly from MSU and INTEC. A big thank you for everyone who've made this camp a successful one and to those who have being staying together with me and together make such awesome memories.

And if you ask me if I love my country??
I'll say yes.
I may not agree with what the government dos.
But I love my country, and I appreciate what a effort our forefathers had pour in in order to build such a wonderful multi-racial country.

I love Malaysia.. <3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails