Merry Christmas


Christmas.

Many people are most probably loitering around, perhaps endlessly around in shopping malls, or perhaps just doing that for the sake of fulfilling "what you should do during Christmas". Some might as well ordered a cup of coffee and isolate themselves at a corner in the Starbucks outlet. Some will be gathering together to celebrate a year that had gone by and cherish it together with a bunch of friends/love ones.




As of me??
WORK.

double-pay though *Trumpet Sounds*

A whole new Christmas experience for me. aside from the usual celebrations and more celebrations, I'm forced to work and at the same time switch off whatever playing mood in me.

However, come to think of it. Who in the world would have the time to play on this celebration? Most people would be so unfortunate that they have to continue to work hard, in order to earn a living for tomorrow.

Can they stop and have fun and relax just for a day?
No.

I've learn to be thankful for this awesome job while I can earn money just by reading newspaper. XD


Kidding~ 
reading newspaper while the store is closing.


Outside, shutter is down already, and Christmas tree is still there.

Practically I'm enveloped by rich Christmas Atmosphere still.

The mistletoe
The Chime bells
The Christmas Tree
The Carols
The CDs that I'm so bored of

I love Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails