Grace


I do know that God's grace comes in many ways.

Recently, I've scratched another person's car accidentally and had to pay a sum of money to compensate the person, while sustaining damage on my own car. At first, I was devastated, and pretty much it spoil my mood as i was on my way to meet my friend and celebrate his belated birthday, mainly because I've prayed for the journey ( Which i did every single time before i drive), and i asked her to pray for me as well.

I feel so F***ed up and it really swayed my faith and reliance on God.

But come to think of it, the amount that the car owner requested is far more less than the actual figure needed to repair the scratches. And I'm truly thankful for the owner for being so understand for not asking for more since this is my first time and I'm just a student.

And for sure i'll be more careful the next time, and most probably, there'll not be other people's blood on my hands just because i'm more careful from now on.

Isn't that God's grace itself?? =) I wish I can understand God's will more and more each day.


...

 Had my haircut just recently.

My hair used to be very lousy due to the "awesome" undercut the hair designer gave me during the last saloon visit. You can imagine how dumbstruck i am when realizing my head is like "that" after he finished cutting.

And after sometimes, i looked like this (front view):



Oh yea, Like a Boss.
My favourite Walking Dead Character.

Now :
Aha. XD



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails