Graduation


It's been a long while since I've last updated. Not cool at all. I wonder what have happen to my blogging life, once so active, now left only occasional visits and updates. I'm so sorry guys for the inactivity. I'll be back with more creative ways to bring you guys into my world.

Meanwhile, i'll be updating on several past occasions as try to settle into this familiar-yet-new back-at-home life.

Graduation Night @ Pan Pacific Hotel KLIA


































Thanks so much guys for the memories worth 1.5 Years,
Towards the end of the graduation night,
I've realize how much had we affect and influence, 
perhaps change each other,
to be a different person from who we once were when we first stepped into 
This ugly and lousy college.

Without everyone of you, I'll never be who am I today.
Thank you. 


...

Anyways, who think that graduation is a very good thing??
For KTT-ians, it's a nightmare to be beared


A VIP room which we have no access to


A bucket of raisins on the floor??

*wanna pick up and eat lar wei... can mar??*
*Siao ar you, who know it's poison??*

Random






A stupid VIP who bored everyone with her so called " a-very-short-please-bear-with-me-speech "
BORING!!!! (refer to the one on the stage)



For those who has smart, it's sure something to cherish for because this time can be used to take more photos and perhaps used to indulged in each of their respective favourite apps.

However, we, the three kuching dudes, got something as compensation :



Lim JI JI


Jonathan

And lastly me, thought i got a giant teddy, but turns out to be a pillow.. == So much for the second prize.



finally, shot of the day :
The dude who's so contented after eating all the food that's gonna ruin his tummy the next day.

F.Y.I, Most of the students who have had the lamb chop prepared during the feast suffered from food poisoning the next day


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails