Goodbye. and Hello again.


Life is full of Goodbyes, and new hellos trailing behind.

Finally after one full month of working @ secret recipe, I released myself have been released from the duty as a floor staff.

Honestly I can say that I have a very good working experience, the staffs there are really friendly and nice, and there aren't many customers around, so basically I can just earn money just by sitting, some of the time.

They are really simple people, with simple needs, and with simple things that make their Life colourful.

1000+ salary per month
Free Meals in the outlet, which consists of only eggs, minced chicken, and cabbage.
Play around when there aren't any customers
Own Music during closing
And one off day per week

Everything is simple when life is just simple
You tend to trust people easily
And you are happy easily
Why can't everything just stay that way??

Thank you, for all of you will be remembered.

Except for one, who serves my life with misery and forced me to opt out.

Bye


...


And of course, Hello.

receiving my A level results is kinda nerve-gnawing for me.
Never thought such a slip of paper will make me so anxious.
Anyways, I thank God for my result which looks like this :

Physics            A
Biology            A
Mathematics    A
Chemistry        A*
Well, the A* is kinda unexpected though, I just "ter-" only. =)


So, my golden ticket to fly to India is secured, and my job as a future dentist is pretty much decided. Never thought my life will be settled this easily like this. Happy or sad?? Both. I could have done more and try more  and explore more, but it will be easier kept this way.

So yea, that's all for now.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails