Muted.


There are so much things that we can cherish in the world.
Family.
Friends.
Happy moments.
Air.
Water.
Sunshine.
Skinny Loves.

The thing that faze me is that. Why would people still chase for things of this world, fame, popularity, getting wasted, get stuck with a big bunch of gang. What is the meaning in life when all of this is attained??

Does fame defines a fulfilled life?
Having many friends makes you satisfied?
Being popular equals to a life of purpose?

I don't understand.
Why do people hold on to these and in the end omitted things that comes free, with a greater deal of value.

Would you guys just wake up?? And turn to those things that's worthy to be cherished??
Please??


...

A friend once taught me how to love my family.
He showed me when we love, we shouldn't put it on our mouth, instead we should show it with our actions, without mentioning it to anyone.
He showed me that when we love we do not count how much we sacrificed. The smiles on our loved ones face is the only thing that matters at the end of the day.

I thank him from the bottom of my heart. It is really some life changing secrets. =)

...

多麼痛的領悟
你曾是我的全部
只是我回首來時路的每一步
都走的好孤獨


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails