Que Sera Sera


And so it happened.
All the while I think it's just a part of my nature, a part that I have to live with, a thorn in me that I have to bear with.

Little do I know that, a spark left unattended will burn down the plain, a problem left unattended will result in great disaster, a small weakness left unattended will bring tragedy in the future.
If only I put in greater effort and greater attention to things around me, i would never have to suffer from such ordeal, nor drag people whom i care about down together with me.

It would be enough to get myself into trouble,
but to get my family into trouble too, it's simply unforgivable.


This has to be put to an end.
I must be paying more attention to EVERYTHING.
I must not be forgetful anymore.

This is a solemn warning for me, myself, and I.
I don't care if I have to force myself or blame myself over and over again, but I want to pay attention to everything.

Or else, Que Sera Sera.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails