*Gasps*



So I was kinda concerned with the world these days. Thanks to our neighbour country who prefer their personal gain over other nearby countries' interest, we are now on Red Alert because of the Haze Attack.

Kuching is still okay so far. But I can't help but feel heart-gripped by the fact that my friends in penisular  Malaysia are suffering from much more serious condition. It's already bad enough here with PSI lower than 100, causing itchy eyes and itchy throat, i wonder how are my friends surviving over there, especially around Johor??

Sigh... Another step nearer to doom. Scientist, please adjust the doom's day clock one minute nearer to 12??

And I wonder, if people stay in their house and switch on aircond, wouldn't this speed up the Green House Effect?? Owh Gosh... things just have gotten better and better. DX


Take care people. Really, take care.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails