End of holiday...

Well, my holiday ends when my family came back from Bangkok Thailand. Now, I shall tell you guys what had I done in this holiday. Nothing much actually, it’s only a couple of things :

1.Organized a camp “successfully” (that depends) for MJYF, at Goshen Farm, Serian.
2.Practiced the music sketch once. (once only, pray that we can finish all the practices in two weeks time, really need prayers from all, and F.Y.I, it works !!!)
3.Score three triple kills in a row while playing DOTA at home (while rotting in home sweet home)
4.Procrastinated for about 60 minutes about sports day drill (1/7), music sketch (26/6), but come out with nothing.
6.Rotted while waiting for the return of my family
7.Organized a barbeque party in my house and watch a very good magic show
8.Watched “inkheart” and “X-men origin” and “bedtime story” (rate : 5 stars)
9.Mastered hip hop dance for the secondary student annual camp in A DAY!
10.completed Chinese assignment
11.posted a post at http://stupiakboy.blogspot.com
12.Up level My Mafia to lvl 63 (join my mafia!!!!!)
13.Attended secondary student annual camp 10th anniversary
14.Eat at Sarawak club
15.Entered Cuba in Mafia Wars
16.Downloaded for about 10 guitar tabs
17.Fall in love with We the Kings’ song
18.Accidentally corrupted my comp’s antivirus
19.pulled a joke on all my insensitive readers... (you see, 5 is missing)

I can’t think of anything more. As a conclusion, usually, during school time, I play computer games just to take a break, to relax my mind. However, this holiday, I play computer games because I don’t know what to do (actually, I’m disappointed). I’m sad because I didn’t do anything seriously this holiday. Special thanks here to God, for giving me chance to serve HIM by “dragging” me into the hip hop dance thing although I used only a day to master it. Hope God will continue HIS great plans by using me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails