tagged by Kay the Anarchist/Thinker

Tagged by Kay . And apa lagi, tag ini berbahasa Behasa Melaysia………

1. Apakah hubungan awak dengan dia?
Err………She’s my senior and my ex-leader…. Now, we’re schoolmate, and she’s still my senior

2. 5 impression terhadapnya.
Nice………Little crazy……play DOTA……吓人叻…

3. Perkara yang paling memorable yang die lakukan kat awak.
give me advice on study?

4. Perkara paling memorable yang dia kata pada awak.
Nobody is perfect……… We/I are/am nobody!!!

5. Kalau die kekasih awak, awak akan…
Don’t make me vomit……… (no offence) *where’s my bag!!!! I wannna vomit…..*

6. Kalau dia jadi musuh awak. awak akan..
can’t imagine. Kay, you would let me win, right?

7. Kalau die kekasih awak.. dia perlu improve dlm..
Temper. As she said (visit http://anarchism.bitsofbytes.org)

8. Kalau dia jadi musuh awak…mungkin kerana…
I spoil BSM??

9. Overall impression ttg dia..
Pemimpin yang berwibawa……dan Study Freak

10. The most desirable thing to do to him/her.
Suck her brain out and master all the study all the skills she had……

11. Apakah awak rasa ttg pandangan org terhadap awak?
Crazy……… and nothing else….. unless they look closely…..

12. The character of you for yourself?
Crazy……… and something more, friendly, and very 单纯

13. On contrary, the character you hate about you?
too crazy……… give too much excuses to m self

14. The most ideal person you want to be with?
someone who’s kind and………………and…………………and………………

15. For people who like you.. tell sumthing about them.
thanks for like me…. I wonder if my eyes dazzled you?

16. *Ten people you tag:
1. Sam Sii
2. Hannah
3. Karen
4. Moki
5. Michelle
6. Haan
7. NuoNuO
8. David john
9. Tiong Ying
10. Kenny Sia…………*can you please do my tag??*

17. No.2 ada hubungan dgn siapa?
I know! I Know! TCY!!!!!

18. Is no. 3 female or male..
female………

19. If no.7 and 10 have a relationnship. Is it a good thing?
don’t know, I don’t think they know each other…….

20. Mcm mana dgn no.5 dan no.8?
I don’t know…. Ask them…………….

21. No.4 single kah?
Nope, she’s with someone…… I wonder who?

22. No. 1 belajar apa?
4S2 at SMK Green Road

23. Say something about no. 6.
A gurl now situated in Japan

24. No. 9 kelakar tak?
Yeah……… D*** funny……… (I’m more funny la……)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails