SOME of those babbling moments…


Err…….. my life is finally free!!!!!!!! *ahem* (the “free” is pronounce just as the one in “bedtime story”. The Free Ferrari thing)


look at our belated POP legend, his "nose" dropped. i don't know why...... but F.Y.I, this picture is entitled "Michael Jackson fears death when....."

Well, after the ISCF music concert, I think my most important plan of the year had been completed, which makes me one of the most good-feeling people in school, or perhaps world. However, every action has a reaction, according to Newton’s third law. I sacrificed a lot during the preparation for the music concert. Well, I skipped classes (although that’s legal for I had the permit), got kicked hard in one of the scene, resulted in my thigh’s injury. *ouch* now I can still feel the pain when my injured part touched concrete things.

And…..and……..and……… about the death of the wacko jacko, widely known as Michael Jackson stunts me greatly. I am planning to get a peep on his final concert before he retired from his Popping career. Well, now he’s dead, it ended without a great ending. *life brief candle*. I really can’t think of anyone else who will get so much attention after his/her death. (for really, if you can thought of one, just tell me). Frankly speaking, I think his death is too poor for him……

Okay, now, don’t quit this page and don’t click elsewhere. In order to commemorate WACKO JACKO’s death, read all the posts in stupiakboy.com, and at least leave a comment. Thanks.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails