Back From Camp……

Well, I’m now back from my youth camp, Goshen farm, which I wish I would never had to come back from there…. Cause that’s too exciting!!!

Although I’m only one of the committee, we also managed to play a few games with the participants….. well, I learn to love those who are not “cute”, as I discover people’s weakness there, I makes me grow, get more matured……

Apart from that, I also gained experience in organizing a camp, starting from a inexperience boy who can’t even draw out a schedule till I make this camp’s activities a success.

Well, this is not an easy experience, as the bathroom got hole (which means no privacy and you’ll-be-exposed if you don’t have a trusty mate, I got one though). And some of us got sick (sleep time 1a.m., wake up time 5.45a.m.). I got fever on the first night and got better after a good night sleep and church mates’ prayer.

It’s a lot of fun actually, as we strengthen our friendship bond, we play, scream, shout, and do a lot of dumb stuffs. Now’s it’s time to go home, I’m really not willing to leave a place like that.

It’s actually because I have to return to my busy life to handle my work again, music sketch, barbeque night, and tons of busy homework. I really don’t want continue my life any more (not in the pessimistic way), it’s just too busy.

Lord, please give me strength to cope with my busy life…. AMEN.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails