I'm out of energy.....




I'm.,.......




I'm........




I'm...................................................




I'm..................................................




I'm.................................................................................




I'm............................................................................................................................................




I'm.............................................................................................................................................................




I'M!!!!................................................................................................................................................................................






......................................Tired....................................................................


.................and exhausted.....................................................................




*sigh*

1 comment:

cherryll said...

所以 ,
我亲爱的弟兄们 ,
你们务要坚固 ,
不可摇动 ,
常常竭力多做主工 ;
因为知道 ,
你们的劳苦在主里面不是徒然的。
(哥林多后书15:58)

Related Posts with Thumbnails