Lowly Life

Haven't heard about me for a period of time, have you?

well, there's nothing to tell you about my miserable, temporary stupid life.

maybe, there is....

so, here goes......

Well, the story starts when i had the chance to join a camp at Sibu, together with my churchmates, about Good attitudes. Then, my father started with his vacation of going to Thailand, regardless of the H1N1 disease and the red-band army taking over the government.
i had to give up my chance and stay home, taking care of my sister and young brother.

Thinking about this, i fear that the life that i'm having NOW is far more purposeless than the life that i can get in Sibu, in the Attitude buliding camp. What i do is, play game, do chore, listen to music and procrastinate about plans that i should carry out after the school break.

Honestly, i'm not satisfied with my life now, and hope it can pass away as soon as possible. well, thank God for giving me stuff to do, chances to serve him......... i'm glad.....

From now till 13th of June, i'm very very very bring, so call me if you're free, i can always spend time to chat with you...... thanks ...... and please support my blog!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails