I’m now half-lifed

Am I trying to say that people tend to blog more when they are emo?

Nonononononono, I’m not that type of person.

But this time I purposely listened to some high-spirited song like “naruto main theme – toshiro masuda” and emo songs like “sadness and sorrow” to prepare my mood for this post.

Well, many thing had happened in this week and it’s one of my greatest challenge, for now. There’s a lot of things that I wanted to tell, wanted to share, wanted to cry out, wanted to laugh out, and wanted to crazy with.

So, here goes :

~People are always the weak ones, but fear not, God’s strength is perfected through the weaklings. HIS strength is perfect, when our strength is poor~

~O.K. despite the fact that egg machine is really fun at times and the prizes are really worth it, it really makes me go crazy when I got some silly toys which belongs to only childish children.~

~Sorry guys, I’m down, I’m sick……..~

~I can’t sing!!! I can’t sing!!!!!! I can’t sing!!!!!~

~There are times when we really make some mistakes and that cause us to regret our life. Think twice before you do the thing, don’t make it regret your life.~

~don’t get addicted to games, it’s really “dangerous”. potential dangerousity : 4stars~

~I want to play mafia wars !!!!! I haven’t really played computer games for a week!~

~Hope everyone would not be late for any fellowships, training sessions and scrambled everything which end up as a fiasco~

~Everyone good luck on 26/6~

*fingers Crossed*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails