Randomness

Talking about the survey I promised you guys last time, it’s time to execute it, here goes :

This is a real survey, I found out that it really work out….. although I can’t see you, but I’m sure that I know the answer. So, YOU, yes, YOU infront of the screen must participate in this survey….

Ready?

How many of you use left hand to write words? raise your hand. (although this will look quite stupid, but you better do it for the survey purpose.)

Next.

How many of you use right hand to write words? raise your hand.

How many of you use left hand to stir your coffee? Raise your hand.

How many of you use right hand to stir you coffee? raise your hand







Counting in progress………….. SURVEY RESULT :

YOU are so STUPID!!!!! I use spoon to stir my coffeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

* * *

At the kuching fest, last day of kuching fest

My little bro was walking on the lane of the garden show and he naughtily walked to the bush of flowers with rows of water-shooter (wonder how was that called). He toppled over a little stone and drop in the bush of flowers………

Aside from he gets dirty, the water-shooter stopped functioning.

Oops.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails