A walk on the lane of Puppy Love


I like her, I dare say. She’s sweet and the way she talks is lovely. However, she didn’t look good at all. I mean, she’s not good looking despite of her cuteness. But I like her, her specialty. After discovering that I feel comfortable and wants to talk to her more, I’m confused. Is that love for a kid, or it’s love…….

* * * * * *

Then there’s this morning. I woke up. Normal. But something is missing. My feeling is gone. Did Dopamine ran out? ( search : dopamine on wikipedia.org). where’s the good feeling for her? Why I’m feeling nothing when I sees her? Am I too tired to bear this secret personally, till I mind forget it, for my own good? It may make me hurt less, but I don’t like this feeling. I savoured the moment when she looks at me, and I looked at her. Miss the scene of her whispering to me through the phone. But why is my mind working well when I sees her, when she talks to me? No irregular heartbeats, no sweaty hands, no breathing-difficulties. Just normal.

Am I going to lost this lovely feeling, together with those happy memories which escapes from my mind a little by little?

* * * * * * *

As I’m getting ready to let this dying dopamine-feel till some other time, someone really close to her tell me that she seemed like me. I should have known it! She’s acting weirdly when she looks at me, everytime, but exceptionally sweet when she’s on the phone. Why is that happening to her? She’s sometimes happy, angry, hysterical, weird when she meets me, bloody weird. But I’ll never forget that she’s cute and talks like a little girl when she talks in the phone, bloody weird. Did I found out that her eyes actually shines when she looks at me? Bloody weird. Maybe she’s trying to hide his feelings? Or, she’s too shy to let me know? Or is that me who’s imagining these things, am I, or reality is facing me, right now, right here? She likes me?

* * * * *
Yeah, I’m blogging now. I got sweaty hands, irregular breathing, and breathing-difficulties. Yes, the feeling is still there, but it’s hidden for the time being. (Exams, you see). I’ll let God decide what will happen next, just bring it on! I firmly believe that God will prepare her for me. She might not be the one, but I know I’ll found someone I really love oneday.

(thanks for listening)
(The SECRET ends here, no outspread is needed.)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

wow... our joshua has finally grow up... U're in love man!!!
hehe.. don think too much, let everything to God

jing said...

Ooo.. Joshua is in LOVE.
Relax, and go get her!
(cuz I want to know who is she)
but in the last part you made it sound like you are in love with your blog??..

Related Posts with Thumbnails