tag and tagged

I’m being tagged. By the Anarchist

Go to: http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi
Put your name in, and generate slogan after each question.
Tag 20 people including me.

1. What do you say to yourself every morning?
After you Joshua
What!? Am I some sort of mentally disordered person?

2. What do you want other people to say about you?
The best Joshua under one roof
Yeah, thanks, everyone, remember ya!!!

3. Someone asked you out, your answer is…
Mum’s gone to Joshua
WTF!?

4. How would you answer a booty call?
All you need is a Joshua and a dream
WOW!

5. How would you introduce yourself to someone you really like?
Joshua Born and Bred
I can’t quite get it…. You know me?

6. To someone you dislike?
The Joshua that like to say yes.
to kill?

7. You’re in a conversation and you suddenly feel the need to pee, how would you excuse yourself?
Shake the bottle, wake the Joshua
I’m the peeing feeling?!?!

8. Your parents ask you why you got home late, you say…
Nobody lay a finger on my Joshua
(that rocks!!!!!!)

9. You’re failing a subject, you say…
Taste the Joshua.

10. The love of your life asks you to marry him/her, what do you say?
Get more from Joshua.
That’s more like it

11. Your bf/gf is breaking up with you, you tell him/her…
Get back your ‘Ooo:’ with Joshua
Huh!? What’s “Ooo” ?

12. Someone told you you’re an asshole, you tell them…
Builds Bony Joshua

13. What are the best words to describe you?
3-in-1 protection for your Joshua
So, I’m a protector of myself??

14. If you’re going to have a movie about your life, the title is…
Just do Joshua
Movie Rating : 5 Stars

15. Your last words before you die…
Go on, get your Joshua out
Hey this is cool!

16. Your message to a special someone..
When you’ve got Joshua, flaunt it
Hahaha………I’m the best (flaunt : show off)

17. Title of this post will be…
Takes a Joshua and it’s Tickin!

I shall tag:
1.D.J.X
2.A Pher
3.Hannah
4.Karen Toh
5.Sharon Tang
6.Lemon Chicken
7.Michelle CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG!
8.Aida !!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails