Bored.......

Err..... recently i have nothing to blog about..... so, i take on the tag from anarchism.org by Kay the Anarchist........... "there say : the tag is for people who had just finished SPM"....... The.... i refuse to comply......

Here goes :

Bold the statements that apply to you.

i’m 170cm tall
i dont know what i want at the moment
i hate my life
i hate my friends
i hate my grades
i can drive (in the game XD)
i’m bored of driving (i hate driving game!)i love dancing
i go clubbing every week
shopping is bullshit
i have a tattoo of a star
i got my navel pierced
i have friends that take drugs
90% of my friends smoke
i still hangout with my ex, although our break up was rather nasty
i’m studying fashion
i have a business running
i hate cartoons
i hate someone (i hate ultraman..... if you ever read www.stupiakboy.blogs.friendtster.com)i have 10 lollipops handbags
i buy CLEO every month
my parents dont know about my blog (they know but they don't care)
i have an ipod
i dont have faith in the current ‘one’
my schoolmates know about my blog
i wanted to be a fashion designer
i love rock emo bands (AVRIL rocks!!!!!)
i hate it when people cancel last minute meet upsi’m a rebel
i dont believe in love
high school’s filled with drama
my parents have faith in me
i’ve bought shoes this month
i hate sports
i heart italian foods
i hate meeting new people
i hate nail polish
the mother bear gives me hugs
people should start appreciating me
high school was the worst time of my life
i have red hair
one utama is my second home
i’m a guy
i’m scared of my biology exam which i’m going to face tomorrow
i hate vacations
i believe in long distance relationships
i’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon
i’ve robbed an old lady
i’m starting to start applying make-up
i was a tomboy
at times i think i still am a tomboy
i love bitching about people behind their backs
i still have a best friend
i have a cat
i hate suprise party
i hate planning parties
i’m hot (oh yeah!!!!!)
i’m a sinner

i can live w/out music (never ever ever)
video games are a waste of time
i missed the father bear
i love being in love
i know how to cook (that makes me a good husband.....XP)
i have 100% freedom
boys are assholes
i hate math (yeah baby!)
i’m happy with what i love
i love horror films
my old friends keep in touch with me
i dont read newspaper
the news is such a waste of time
blogging is a waste of time (who's idea is this?!)
i hate animals
i cant live w/out make-ups
i curse like a pirate
i hate people that are smart
i love orange juice
i believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity (what the..... i'm virgin)!!!!
i got a new phone (it's five months old 01X-XXXXXXX)
i’m going to get a pair of new shoes by the end of this month
i havent worked out since March
i think i’m fat
i love my friends and family
aku lapar

I tag:
Hannah, D.J., Ah Pher, Mic chung, Nic Chung, Evon, Yolande, Li Lan, And all other beloved blogger i can't think of ........ (if you're reading this, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails