A Dream…….


Before I tell you guys my encounter, I want to let you guys know that I’m a rational guy. This means I can look at things rationally. For instance, when I had a dream, I’ll usually come to a point when I manage to tell myself that “it’s only a dream, I can wake up and stop dreaming or keep dreaming”, IN MY DREAM!

But this particular dream, managed to control me, it exposed my greatest fear and need.

Listen carefully………

The dream is about moving back to Bintulu, my dad suddenly ordered that we’re moving back to Bintulu. Then, I went through some sort of farewell things. I bid farewell to friends, teachers, churchmates, and my love one……… it’s sad actually, and I could neither help with the sad sensation nor tell myself “it’s just a dream”. It’s just too real, or the dream reveals my true need, my worst fear?

I realize how these kuching friends mean to me, a LOT, actually, and I couldn’t afford to lost each of them. (to friends in Bintulu, I miss you guys too…….. if you’re reading this……lol). These people, people living around me are like a part of my life. If this part of my life were ever being stripped away from me, I couldn’t imagine how negative I’ll become. Imagine you had to leave all of your friends, whom you had strong bonds with, your lovable teachers, and your love one……… it’s just too sad.

So, friends, teachers, churchmates, and even YOU!!!! I love you guys for being a part of my life, and I couldn’t afford to lost you. So, thank you! You had to come to realize that it takes a lot of courage to say that four letter word. So…….. friends…. I love you all!!! And to my love one…….. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

p.s. 18th Jan is approaching sooner than I think, wish the teenage egghead will had his best luck at AUS, kangaroo kingdom, and miss us regularly. Miss you! Egghe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol yeah i guess you have one "bintulu friend" reading this xD

Related Posts with Thumbnails