Randomization


Well, recently I’ve been indulge in some chemical romance in life, which turn my world around, and caused chaos to my used-to-be normal life.

Yes, I’ve fell for a girl and it’s the first time I get such strong emotion. You know, the usual romantic scenes, “I’m thinking of you now and then”, “I wish I’m with you now”……… it’s happening to me………… no lying….. it felt so real!!!!

Well, I think God is quite humorous in this particular issue, you know. He didn’t granted my other new year resolutions, but granted my “fell in love” resolution, which I thought would never come true.

Well, it’s what I wished for and it’s granted……. I’m just confused for getting this weird-weird obsession sensation……. My bad……. The life is……… I liked the moment when I think about her but sometimes I hate it cause it interrupted my life. Thinking of her every now and then, it’s what pleasures me and upsets me……

But overall, I like….. don’t like…… like……. Don’t like……… like this life I’m currently having. Maybe God has his plan for me through this incident. Maybe something good will happen….. or it’ll end up badly…… sobs…….

HELP!!!!!! I’m having indigestion and my voice deteriorates…..

p.s. I like you, as usual.

I regret the time
When I show no concern
When my seriousness is desired
I’m sorry for everything

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails