Commencing……..

Well, I started taking up Mr. Ang’s tuition Last Week. Although he is fun and good to us…… but he is particularly troubled by me, the new “disciple” of his. I am also quite disgusted by the word “dunia oh dunia, kenapa ada budak ini”, which he says when I’ve done some careless mistakes……..

Switched PBK’s time to Friday night, managed to switch even though the “kakaks” tried their best to stop me from entering the class. Thanks to dad, who called in times more than the figure my fingers can count. Many friends, classmates, and schoolmates are there. Happy.

Experienced live on stage drum performance. SCARY……………. I even dropped the drumsticks twice on the second performance……. ( will upload the pic next time I played drum) The middle-age-women-with-super-duper-hyper-incorrect-sense-of-tempo, SCARY……… hope I’ll turn out to be one expert drummer in the future……

And thanks to Francis…… Guess I’ll be uploading pics about the class and teachers in the future….. hope you’ll like it…….

And I’m super, hyper, and desperately desperated……. Frances…… you know…………


I was ready to say “sorry”
But it was your solemn face
Cold words
Piercing accusations
Annoying expressions
That makes me eat up my word.

~Thoughts meant not to be spoken, but to be written~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails