22/11/2008 Updates on holiday……

Haiz…. It’s a long week since my family gone to vacation, leaving me and my bro in the home. So, I’m here to update on my holiday, as I promised to some of you….. I kept my promise, afterall.

Now, there’s two guy right beside me, besides my bro. they’re Nicholas and Isaac the funky dude (to know more about Isaac, read on “specially dedicated to my friends part 1,2 and 3)

(Isaac : haiya, so “ bu hao “ de…… me so bad…..)
(Nicholas : I’m gonna kill you……)

Let me just describe the “keadaan” in my house, if anyone interested to know :

The earth lay still. Not even a sound is heard…….. there, something moving in the bushes, leaving no traces (alien do leave traces, duh). Then, gust of wind blew through the vicinity, the area where the brother stays. There are times when the brothers heard noises, banging and wicked cry at the back of the house. They dare not to move, only to pray, to wait, to let the thing pass over……

That’s pretty ironic and weird and spooky and emo-etic, yeah? Actually, that’s not it. It’s just my pure description. The situation is just as spooky as they can be. (leave me alone, will ye? I mean, to those noises and banging and spooky noises) I suffered from sleepless night because of those noises. (are they thieves?? *frightening face*)

(Isaac :munch munch munch munch)
(Isaac : hey, don’t say about my behaviour dude)
(Isaac : I’m really gonna kill you this time…)

After a while…… nothing happened……..

“uak uak uak uak….”

~sweat~

B.J.A
22/11/2008
1.43 P.m.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails