23/11/2008 Sorry, my bunch of friends ……

Yes, yes, everyone knows I’m very wrong with my head. I’m the one who keeps laughing and crack jokes even at the hardest moment. This post is really meant to be in a serious tone, you can see that after you had not read any jokes in this post.

So, first of all, I want to tell all of you a secret….. I’m a crazy, funny, joyous, funky, and wacky boy. That’s all. Get what I mean? I mean, I don’t really appreciate serious moments compared to joyous, crazy times. Everyone know now?? I can’t express my feeling in this manner of tone.

However, as you keep reading, you’ll soon be squinting in one of Joshua’s darkest heart core. What are you going to discover is, one of the darkest secret Joshua had.

Actually, I can’t show any sincerity so as control myself all the time; I think that’s my tiny, weak spot. I just can’t control my crazy behavior, who knows, there’s hydra side of my personality living in me, if that shock you all, you haven’t know anything yet. There’s a time when I cut a girls hair.

That is my form 1 year. (urgh, it’s just hurting to get this thing out of my head, my safe of memories) I’m playing, joking around. And then something went wrong, all I can see is the scissor in my hand, and the strand of hair on the floor….

I don’t want to describe what happen next, For Your Info, that incident became quite big and in the end…. Sigh. I’m lucky just to be able to escape Grim reaper’s judgment…….. yes yes, and then one of my leader show me to my weakness. She told me, I need to be more sincere

I need to be more sincere.

That’s what she thinks, and that advice really did help me.

I just hope that everything goes on fine and the crazy guy won’t pop out and scares everyone away.

I’m just confused now, remembering what my friend tells me. “You’re a kind man. It’s feeling to good to have you as friend, at the beginning. Then, your childish crazy personalities will surfaces, that’s what make people disgust about you….”

So, I’m learning. But things always don’t turn out as good as they are; I think they can’t still sense my sincerity. Maybe a bit, not to be so pessimistic…

This post is specially dedicated to my auntie…… and also to all my friends who dreads my behavior.


p.s I’m going to camp tomorrow, just, don’t miss me. K?

1 comment:

isaac hii said...

leave a comment on my latest post pls.Thx

Related Posts with Thumbnails