15/11/2008 Camps…..

Well, I wonder anyone wants to know where I had been during the precious days. Actually, I’m attending a camp at the Mount Singai.

We climb to the top of Mount Singai in order to reach the camp site. It’s very tiring. There were several times when we come across some broken steps and we almost fell down from the high cliff… (wah!!!!!!)

Although it’s just a one-day camp. I’m happy enough to be able to blend in well enough in the crowd of a variety of students from different school. I’m the committee, so actually I’d been force to be friendly (I’m friendly originally)

During the night time, we had night games. I still can’t forget the scene where I “lame” other students when they play the game. (I’m one of the station masters). I’ll not elaborate on this because if I write about it, this post will sure become a long one. (those who are interested to know please sped some time asking me, I may tell you)

During this camp, I make many new friends especially those from SMK Batu Kawa. This camp, the night game also discovers my another crazy, lame personality. (mua ha ha ha ha ha)

Well, I think I’d been through metamorphosis, a real big one. Some people said that I’d changed and etc etc. I also cannot deny the fact that I’m getting more handsome.

It’s a fun camp actually. I hereby sincerely apologize for my crazy being during the games or during the camp. I don’t mean to hurt you guys or scare you guys off your defence. If I didn’t do like that, I think you’ll never experience the fun of the game. So, please just forgive and forget and don’t retaliate on my crazy-doings.

More post ahead of this post, now is the crazy session of blogging!

1 comment:

ALVIN said...

This was my 1st n most exciting camp... From: Your boss.. Muahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails