18/12/2008 Read it out!!!! Stuff on blogging…….

O.K. I felt that I’ll lose more readers when I blog more on my daily lives. Its kinda sucks to know that people don’t actually care about our life, at least God and Jesus do….. So, I’ll be blogging on my stuffs, not on my daily life, but on my stuffs. (Stuffs? Don’t you guy get confused when I didn’t define the word “my stuffs”? Keep reading and maybe you’ll know…)

Yes, the stuff is about blogging. I’m having difficulties when I used English in blogging (trust me, I really mean it, I’m good at spoken English that doesn’t mean I’m good in written English XD) so let me try to blog using Chinese just for a while, for Chinese express me better, just for a while only, O.K.? (Sorry to tell that translation is not provided)

就在那阴沉沉的下午,他正在上线, 打字也打得蛮累的,平日用英文写网上日记,今天竞无端端用起平日无用,标准的华文。唉,明知少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲,自己还在四方银幕前打着打着打了半个时辰。真是虚度光阴。就在那时,就在他沉沉的眼皮望着银幕下垂之际,一个长发女子出现在他眼前,那女子,不,是少女,正在涵情脉脉地望着他。他吓了一跳,怎么他的白雪公主会出现在他的眼前?如果他有相机的话,那一幕就会永远成为纪念品了。可是,即使他没有钱购买昂贵的相机,那一幕将会永远停格在他的脑海里,成为完美的一幅图案………

Yes! Can anyone tell me how lousy my English is, if compared to my Chinese? The answer will surely be definite: lotsa lotsa differences. Wow, you guys, dear readers have to thank me for showing you my Chinese, you maybe won’t be reading my Chinese if I’m not willing to show. I’m very shy….. ~. ~ (I really mean this one, I won’t show my Chinese skills to ordinary people….)

Actually, this post is going to end, and I really hope you guys will think that this post is more meaningful than the other one. Just drop in a comment to tell me something…… And plus, I want to tell you guy a secret; the Chinese part really describes me….. (You know what I mean?)

And plus, please leave a comment and advice me on whether I should write about my life on blog….. Thanks a bunch.

3 comments:

ALVIN said...

wuahaha... then pls write in mandarin.. for all ur future blog...

Anonymous said...

the heck....no!!!if like tat,i cannot read liao......:'(...if u do,ill be like -.- when reading...haha

(reply to the comment above)

ZzlynlynzZ said...

Hmm... Joshua...Which girl do u mean??

Related Posts with Thumbnails