12/11/2008 Specially dedicated to my friends (Part 3)

I wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote, but I still got some people complaining that his/her name isn’t on my post. So, here I’m again, working another post just for my friends and readers……

To Lawrence Law (Part Two), had you been through a relaxing holiday? On the contrary, I found my holiday activities compact and many enough to suffocate my mentality, my spiritual barrier, my stress-holder. So, just hope you enjoy a TV, Computer game-free holiday which enriches your life and flourish your friendship bond with other friends. Plus++ Please leave a name (a real name) when you leave comment on the chatbox ~.~. Plus++ Please view my blog as many times as you can.

To Amy Yeo. I felt very sad when you say me “Mei Liang Xin”… T.T you must be joking, aren’t you? As a matter of fact, I’m very very good at my heart, which means I’m kind hearted (there’s some element of boasting here, perasan)
Don’t worry, your comment didn’t offended me, but encourages me to blog more.
And please, please just draft a testimonial and drop in on my comment board on my friendster profile, plllleeeeeaaaasssseeee? Happy hols. Keep in touch.

To Isaac Hii (Part Three), nothing much to say actually. Just blog more and try express your thought through blogging, not Tv-games. The Television Games may kill your cells and let your small, puny little eye socket and eye balls to malfunction. This just served as a friendly advice…… (hehehehehehehe……)

Then, to my charming charming Sakura. Haruno Sakura. Hope you continue to brighten my life in anime watching. I like watching your work. Hope you straighten yourself up, pursue your ambition as a healing shinobi….. (I think someone will be jealous….. his name starts with the letter “I” (quite obvious, isn’t it?))

I think that’s all, I think? If again you didn’t find your name in this post, comment me again. I promise, I’ll surework on the post which is specially dedicated to you…. XD

All the best!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails