10/11/2008 Ways to gain HEIGHT……

Hey…… I got inspired when I found out that many of my friends are actually having difficulty in gaining their height. So, I’m here to introduce some ways which can help all of you who wants to gain height.

First of all, I want to clarify that I didn’t write this post to “gek” people (for someone will sure say me gek Him/her one). You know who you’re…… this post is dedicated to all my readers who want to grow taller, not to those shorties.

As a matter of fact, I also want to grow taller. So, here are the ways, from healthy ones to extreme ones:

~Wait. You sure can wait, do you? This method is for those who are still being through puberty stages. Once you wait for maybe months, years, and longer, you’ll sure gain some height.

~Practice rope-jumping exercises. Know about rope-jumping? It’s an exercise which involves continuous jumping action. For your info, jumping will gradually stretch your body.

~Basketballs. This method is surely the most popular among all the method, although this method needs some time to see the effect. Like all the basketball players, I bet they play basketball and they grow taller, not they are tall then they play basketball. (sorry for my lousy English)

~Consume a variety of nutritious foods which consist of different kind of minerals and vitamins. Yeah I know, this method in growing is mentioned in Textbooks since we entered secondary school. Plus, this method is widely used by homemakers and housewives.

~Try Budgie jump (I don’t know if I had spell correctly). This is one of the extreme ways in order to achieve satisfying height. You see, once you jump from a high cliff, heads down, legs tied with a rope, your none-elastic body will be stretched in that split second. And voila, your body is longer!

~Try to get frightened as may time as you want to. This superstitious method is known in some families. Why don’t you give it a try? The superstition says that when you get scared or frightened, you’ll get taller. (warning : not for those weak-hearted, strictly only to stout-hearted people)

~I bet this is the most dangerous way in gaining height, it involves body stretching. Guess what? Its Lawrence’s favourite. Yes! It’s body stretching! (in unusual dangerous way) Steps: tied your extremities with strong ropes. Ask your family to pull the ropes as hard as they could. You’ll sure grow taller after the dangerous activity. (But, your hands and legs may be separated from your body after that….)

These are the ways in growing taller, whether you agree with it or not. I’d researched for these methods for a longtime edi. Remember, you’ll all try these method with your own risk, I’ll not be responsible for any harm done. This post is just served as a reference for those who wish to grow taller. So, good luck and don’t hurt yourself…. @.@

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh man..... i know u're aiming at me..haha..Thks for d info anyway..
BT i'm satisfied with my height now..haha

Anonymous said...

man,i'm not growing......i am,but only 10 cm in 4 years!!!!wth???sobs

Related Posts with Thumbnails