5/11/2008 Specially dedicated to my Friends ad readers… PART TWO

it’s been a while since I post the “specially dedicated to my Friends and readers”. The Impact is very prominent and I get three comments, which is far more than usual.

Now, brace yourself, whether you had read your name in the previous post or you haven’t even seen your “fragrant” name on the post. PART two is going to start!

Specially Dedicated to Jessie Sim. I really don’t know how to delete the “Jessie Sim get 6A 1B in Pra PMR” post. So guess you just have to persuade me to blog more and let the post be replaced by other post. Hahaz……. Just get taller, although you think short is cute, I don’t know. And don’t be so “thorny “, know what I mean, in your talking style. And blah blah blah……

Then to Isaac Hii. I did say this is part two, I wanna add something. Just keep on your FF passion and stop blogging on relation to politics, e.g. “FF is a politicial game”. You shall get caught under the “internal defence” law one day, like the famous “potra” blogger who blog about politics and get caught. This is my concern to you….. you know??

Next, to my Auntieeeeeeee……. Don’t be so geh geh everytime you talk. You should learn to be more sincere like I’m learning now. Don’t show an face and hide your original one deep deep in your heart core. Plus, thanks for your support for my blog all along. I sincerely thank you, honto arigato des…. (it means really really thank you)

To Uonald-Rusk-hopelet. Hope you’re reading the post now. I’m very impressed with you English-writing-describing skills that I like your blog so much. Blog more and I crave for your posts. Why you quit from becoming my follower??

Err…… To Suhaimi. I didn’t expect you to be reading my blog. So, I suppose you read my bulletin then baru you visit my blog? Yes! My bulletin works !!! My Bulletin Works!!!!!

To Aizat Affendi. I know one baris is not enough for you. So, watch and learn. Keep up in your studies. Berusahalah bersungguh-sungguh dalam kesemua mata pelajaran kamu. Ganbatehgudasai! Mada-Mada! 好好在学业上加油巴!maybe that’s all…….

Who’s next?? If you didn’t found your name in this post, drop comments again and I’ll try to work out again………

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

its petra-lah....and im thinking im supposed to start blogging concerning politics...lol...even if they give u some detention under the internal security act(ISA) thing,it wont hurt rite???well,look at the bright side,u get to be pretty popular by then....

Unknown said...

joshua,,, u seems to forget me hor
lolz
so "mei liang xin" ar?
sobz

Related Posts with Thumbnails