Outpour from my bloody heart


Can you imagine a man who bath in blood, with bruises and wound everywhere, trying to comfort someone who hurt him? Well, I do, cause I’m doing it now……… These are the sincere sound from my heart, to you.

Can you try to be more normal? Why do you have to act like you’re one violent psycho who likes to kill and desires blood? It’s not you. Although you acted like this, I know deep down in my heart, that you’re normal and you just want to be different. I know that you are overshadowed by many person, including me. You feel that you don’t have your own personality, you don’t know how to gain attention from other people. Cause you have left the book-ish world that you used to be in and now you’re out, into this fancy fun world.

You feel awkward when people still thinks you as the bookworm that you use to be, and you try to be someone that’s special and not usual in the school society. So you chose that crazy personality : violent maniac.

Well, actually you don’t have to act like that, for I treated as my friend all along. You won’t gain any extra attention from me, and I believe everyone else treat you the same even though you acted differently.

And know why I know you pretend to be that someone? You instinctively acted as if you’re the violent one when we mention your crazy personality. And your jerky hands with violence is also too pretentious, unreal.

And can you stop your accusative manner? This world is not particularly about you…… (no further elaboration).

These words are for you……. Wal-ly……… I know you know that I’m talking about you. It’s just the matter of whether you read my blog or not…….






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails