We're fighting dreamers



New moon hanging
Beaming at the grassy plain
Breezes blow
Shrubbery waved back
Crickets croons

Lying on the green bed
Of the Mother Nature
Staring at the luminous crescent
Silhouette of the maple tree
Shadowing the black outline of me
Humming the sweet melody

I could drew your complexion out of the stars
For your face is lovely, just like those constellations
How wonderful if you’re staring at me
The same way the star twinkled at me

I can’t wait to doze off now
Although I can see as if you’re looking at me
The scene is just too beautiful
But I’m willing to miss it

Because I can’t really see you
You see
We’re living in different realities
All I can do
Is sleep to dream
To dream of you
In my dream
You and me
In my dream.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails