Don't Give Me Crazy Somersaults



The one who gives me strength
When I’m lost in the solitary nowhere
The one who reassures me
When my subsistence is no longer desired
It’s you

You’re the one, in fact
Who fights alongside with me
I perhaps put up the wrong fight
But you’re always sure
Confident with my conscience

During times of despair
I won’t forget
That you grasped my hand
Enlighten an alleyway for me
And alleviated my fear

It’s a piece of good fortune
To have such a being like you
I, if truth be told, really appreciated it
I’m grateful because of you, my friend.




(Well, i personally is not satisfied with this poe, cause i'm not satisfied with this theme. however, hope you guys can really feel my sincerity, that you are precious to me, as a friend. Friends 4eva!!!!)


XOXO
STUPIAKPOET

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails