Ballroom Chant



You and me
And the dandelion flower
Water-colored lake
Moonlit floor
Grassy plain
All in their places

You pressed your finger against my lips
Gazed into my soul
Tranquility is beauty
For now
Rustling of gale brushed through our complexion
Ripple of streams gushed out of our beating heart
The river of passion
Of love
Let’s get up and dance
The floor is ours

Your leg danced around in jubilant
Your expression melts in my eye
Providing a sight so enchanting
Enough to last an eternity
Your hands gently placed in mine
As they soared through the night
Your timid smile liquefy my pounding heart
That soothed my soul to its very root
Time stopped
Our reflection on the crystal-clear lake

Let’s dance, dance and dance
Let the fireflies accompany us
As we compose the soundless rhythm of our zapatear
Let the dolphin fly over the moon
As the droplets of the lake gleamed on the moonlit floor
Let the silent game continue
As our long-lasting dance carry on

All are in their places
Me, You and dandelion flower.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails